Aller au contenu

Création d'un groupe de Trusted Translators

Messages recommandés

Voici le courriel que j'ai reçu de Sasha :

Hi guys, 

I am thinking to create something like a group of most trusted translators who can help me to manage our translation community, grow it and  and give me advice on where and how we should focus our localization efforts. You are the ones who I personally trust. Right now our translation community has expanded so much that I am not able sometimes to get back with a timely answer to all of our translators. I am also having difficulties maintaining the high quality of all our translations. 

So I will appreciate if you will find some time to advice me on a number of issues. Here they are: 

1. How can we make the Translation page better? 
usa.maxthon.com/translate-maxthon

Right now we have some presentations there, but I have a feeling they slow down the page download. Do you think we should keep those presentations? Is there any way we can improve the design of that page to make translators more involved? 

The purpose of this page is to make a potential translator interested in the project and join it. Do you think current design serves this purpose? 

2. How can we increase the quality of our translations? Now we have the quiz that new translators have to take before they can join the translation project, but after that there is no way for us to ensure that the translation is a good quality. IF there are several translators involved in a project, they can back up each other, and vote for each other translations, bringing the best suggestions up. But if there is only one translator, then we automatically assume that the translation is good (at least better than no translation at all).  So I am thinking that the only way for us to increase the quality is to get more translators for every language to check on each other. The question that follows after that => 

3. How do we get more people involved? 

4. How can we better educate our translators? Can we share links to interesting translation articles? Create a translation glossary? What else? 

I will post these questions on a Trusted Translators group I've created. You all will receive a link to join the group. Feel free to post your ideas and responses there as well as to add new ones. 

Any feedback is welcomed.

Cheers, 
Sasha

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

- C'est étrange, d'un coté elle trouve qu'il y a "trop" de traducteurs et d'un autre coté on dirait qu'elle cherche à en attirer d'autres. Il y aurait des choses à dire effectivement sur l'outil, j'ai toujours trouvé que la recherche de nouvelles chaînes à traduire n'était pas toujours évidente.

- Je pense, pour la qualité de la traduction qu'il faudrait des groupes de traducteurs par langue, comme fonctionne le notre.

Grosso modo les traducteurs sont validés par une seule personne (ou 2 grand maximum quand le premier est absent) dans le groupe de plus ils ne devraient pas venir de n'importe où en un mot nous nous connaissons tous et venons tous du forum.

Je pense que certains traducteurs sont seuls, contrairement à nous. Elle voudrait que toutes les langues soient traduites comme le français, avec une équipe soudée, qui se connait et qui discute de la qualité des traductions sur un forum dédié.;)

On peut le dire, on est la référence pour Sasha et je suis le seul ProofReader de tous les projets Maxthon de Crowdin qui n'est pas embauché par Maxthon.;)

• Ldfa a libéré ce sujet

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer.